Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blink of an Eye

The Gemara says that the geula comes in the blink of an eye. Rashi says on that, that it's not (necessarily) talking about a communal geula, but every person's individual geula.

Geula, meaning redemption, is a strange thing. Sometimes when you find reach your geula, it turns out to be not exactly what you expected.

I haven't been on a date in awhile, so I don't see my geula coming...but you never know...a blink of an eye, right??

Last night I was feeling lonely. Don't know why, but I was.

But I think it's better to lonely when you're alone than lonely while you're married.

I pray that everyone has a pesach which will begin the process of our redemption as a nation and each person's personal redemption.

L'Shana Haba B'Yerushalayim!!

No comments:

Post a Comment