Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Last Date??

Gut Voch everyone.

So, I went out with the girl. You know, the one that the original girl wanted to set me up with.

Let's just say, it was the worst date of my life, as most of my dating experiences have been ok.

Even this one was fine. But she annoyed the hell out of me!! and she wan't that attractive.

But I took solace in the fact that even if she was the most beautiful woman in the world, I'd want to shoot myself in the head because she was so annoying.

Just her voice was like nails on a blackboard.

I couldn't wait for the night to end!!

P.S. Please please please click on the google and amaon ads on my blog. It doesn't cost you anything, and it makes me a bit of money!! thank you.

Also, please let other people know of my blog. I'm really trying to get other people to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment