Monday, July 12, 2010

Betrayal or Bitachon?

For the first time ever in 10 years of chatting, I have been hurt and betrayed in the worst way possible.

I'm torn up about it.

Last week, I invited two married women I chat with to a conference call.

It was kind of a 3-some, but not exactly...no real hard core phone sex going on.

Immediately afterwards, I regreted introducing them to each other. They are both lovely women and even though they both chat online, one is far worse than the other. One actually meets other men and fucks them.

Since that night, they both asked me to introduce them online so they could chat. I didn't want that to happen.

But apparently, they found each other despite everything...bashert, right?

So, I told the "really bad" girl that I regreted introducing them and that I asked her a favour not to corrupt the other girl. She assured me that she wouldn't.

Literally 3 hours later, the other girl told me that RBG introduced her to a man in her same city and that they were chatting. She told me that RBG is trying to corrupt her and she laughed

I was livid!! After I just told her not to corrupt her.

If she does end up meeting this guy and doing anything, it will be on me, because I facilitated it.

Yes, she is an adult and she can make her own decisions, but she is already inclined to meet other guys, even if she hasn't yet.

I'm very upset.

I have always have trust and bitachon in people online, but this crushed me.

How could RBG be so stupid as to introduce a guy to her, knowing what might happen?

She probably feels better with what she's doing to know that other girls do it too, but that gives her no right.

After 2 years of talking, I stopped all contact with RBG immediately.

So, now I wonder about my online adventures....

Should I still have bitachon or should I worry about people betraying me?

(Please click on some ads!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment