Sunday, February 7, 2010

Goyim are for Practice

We've all heard that. That goyim are for practice. That Halachically, it's better to shtump a goy than a jewish girl who is a niddah.

But beyond halacha, is it right? Of course not. But...but...but

The reason I'm thinking about this is that I met this girl online who is not jewish. She is gorgeous, and out of my league.

For some strange reason, or not so strange reason since I'm a great guy or relatively decent looking in my own right, she likes me. She wants to meet me tomorrow...maybe for practice. We have talked for a long time online and we have developed a rapore

I'm torn. Even if I do meet her, I don't think I'll have sex, but I would love more than anything to make out with her.

I know it's wrong, but from her pictures she is sooooo sexy, I cannot resist.

H-shem always gives a person a test that they can overcome.

The problem is, I'm not sure I want to overcome...I think I want to succomb

At least she's not married, right?? :)

I'm not sure what I'm going to do

No comments:

Post a Comment