Sunday, February 14, 2010

Goyim are not For Practice

So, I never ended up meeting with that girl. Not for lack of trying though.

Sometimes I feel like she really wants to meet me, but then it never happens. Either she chickens out or maybe she is just playing with me. I have mixed emotions about it, as well.

But I guess that's a good thing for my neshama that we didn't meet.

If we do meet, great...and if not, also great.

So, I haven't talked to the married girl I really care about in a long time, probably a month since our last real conversation.

I hope she's ok. She was in a bad place the last time we talked which was a week ago. I asked her how I could help. She said I couldn't...that no one could.

Maybe the reality of her life finally hit her.

I'll keep on davening for her, like always.

So, I will be out of touch for a few weeks due to a busy schedule. I may not be posting here for those few weeks.

But to my small but loyal following, I say have no fear, I shall return with a whole new set of adventures and ideas.

Maybe when I have some real time, I'll write about going to shadchanim (which I actually enjoy doing!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment